Upon sharing my three edited x-rays, that were originally created in 2015 for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, I realized that my TBIed self had missed the last significant date of the Holiday Season…New Year’s Eve/New Year’s Day. With that being said, I decided to go ahead and make up for my TBI of a mistake and create the New Year’s version of Stanford ER x-rays (featured below)!:
While writing this post to my recovery blog AND speaking of the New Year I might as well share my list of 2018 New Year’s resolutions!:
- Update my recovery blog at LEAST once a month
- Do a physical and/or therapeutic (PT/OT) exercise session once a day, EVERYDAY
- Attempt to get my South Carolina drivers license:
- Study for my SC beginners permit
- Go to DMV to take the test for said SC beginners permit
- Take Roper St. Francis’ Driving Driving Rehabilitation
- Return to DMV to take drivers test
- Move recovery blog from MacchioTrustFund.com to SlowlyButSurelyTBI.com in FULL and FULLY redesigned
- Follow through with my PT/OT goal of living on my own, for the MOST part, once that comes to a reality (details on this resolution to come in another post later this month).
With those five resolutions being made known to the rest of the world I find it necessary to end this post with the following… 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
2 thoughts on “Happy New Ray!”
You can do anything you focus on. Your determination is far greater that any person I know.
Great resolutions! We know you will succeed!